Sweat Stops Here with MiraDry
SAY GOODBYE TO UNDERARM SWEAT, ODOR, AND HAIR
Imagine a lifetime of freedom from antiperspirant, deodorant, and shaving.
miraDry is a revolutionary non-surgical treatment that permanently reduces underarm sweat, odor, and hair – in just one hour!1,2 You’ll feel immediate results in as little as one treatment. And the results are clinically proven to be long-lasting. miraDry is FDA-cleared, safe and effective with high patient satisfaction. Over 100,000 miraDry treatments have been performed worldwide.
FDA-cleared • Immediate Results • As Little As One Treatment
All miraDry patients require an in person consultation prior to booking the treatment. This is a free consultation specifically for miraDry.
$500 off miraDry
For a limited time, we’re offering $500 off your miraDry treatment.
SEE WHY PATIENTS LOVE MIRADRY!
miraDry on Rachel
SEE HOW MIRADRY WORKS
How it Works
What is MiraDry?
NOW OFFERING PATIENT FINANCING THROUGH CARE CREDIT!
The Indigo Clinic has partnered with Care Credit the leader in patient financing. With an array of flexible options and terms to suit your unique needs, along with low monthly payments. The very best in medical aesthetics has never been more accessible.
What’s more – with instant approval and a paperless application process, accessing financing for your procedures with The Indigo Clinic will be as enjoyable as your patient experience itself.
Products and FAQ’s
- Don’t I need sweat glands?
While your body does need sweat glands to cool itself, your body has 2-4 million sweat glands and only about 2% are found in your underarms. Eliminating 2% of sweat glands does not affect your body’s ability to cool itself. After miraDry, you will experience the many benefits of reducing sweat in the underarm area, but you will continue to sweat normally in other areas of your body.
- How does Miradry work?
miraDry uses thermal energy to create heat in the area where bothersome sweat, odor, and hair glands reside and safely eliminates them.
- What results can I expect?
You can expect immediate and lasting results. Once the miraDry treatment eliminates the sweat, odor, and hair glands, they’re gone for good. 1,2 The treatment is clinically proven to have an average of 82% sweat reduction.3As with any aesthetic treatment results, patient results and experience may vary.
- How many treatments will I need?
You can see results in as little as one treatment.1 However, as with any aesthetic treatment, we will determine the best protocol for your desired results. 90% of patients only need one treatment.
- How long does it take?
An office visit appointment will generally last about 60-90 minutes
- Is there any pain or downtime?
Most patients describe the procedure as painless with little downtime. Local anesthesia is administered to the underarms prior to the treatment for patient comfort. Most patients experience little downtime and return to regular activity (like returning to work) the next day. Exercise is typically resumed within several days. You may experience swelling, numbness, bruising, and sensitivity in the underarm area for several days post-treatment. Some of the downtime includes swelling and nodules for up 6-8 weeks.
- Are there any side effects?
Some patients may experience a foul odor discharge during the first two weeks of healing. This resolves on it’s own. Some people experience temporary nodules that resolve 6-8 weeks later.
1. Li et al. Antigen expression of human eccrine sweat glands. J CutanPathol 36: 318-324 (2009). Lupin et al. Long-term efficacy and quality of life assessment for treatment of axillary hyperhidrosis with a microwave device. DermatolSurg 40: 805-807 (2014). 2. Data on file, miraDry, Inc. 3. Hong et al. Clinical Evaluation of a Microwave Device for Treating Axillary Hyperhidrosis. DermatolSurg 38:728-735 (2012). Patient results and experience may vary. The miraDry system is FDA-cleared for the treatment of unwanted underarm sweat and odor, as well as the permanent removal of unwanted underarm hair. Outside the U.S., the miraDry system is intended for use by health care professionals for treatment of primary axillary hyperhidrosis in adults. miraDry® and The Sweat Stops Here™ are trademarks of miraDry, Inc.