GET THE BEST SKIN POSSIBLE WITH TWO DISTINCT AND INCREDIBLE MEDICAL PEELS BY REVESKIN
WHAT IS THE ENLIGHTEN 28-DAY DEPIGMENTATION SYSTEM?
This enlightenment 28-day Depigmentation kit is safe for all skin types specifically for the treatment of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, dark spots, and sun damage.
The Enlighten 28-day peel system is a kit that comes with two peels and the complete skincare routine needed for the depigmentation protocol. The peel is done at home under the guidance of Dr. Zoe. These ReveSkin products in the kit work specifically for treatment of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, dark spots, and sun damage. The kit includes 2 peels, full size retinol and hydroquinone cream, cream soothing cleanser, soothing balm, and a tinted SPF. The Kit is a prescription box that can be picked up during an in person consult in our office or if you are out of state, virtual consults are available and shipping of kits are free.
Virtual consults are only available to USA residents only.
THE ENLIGHTEN PEEL DOES NOT TREAT
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
The Reve Peel is a medical grade peel that is applied in the office and a 2 week skin preparation is required prior to getting the peel done. The Reve peel is a medium depth peel that can only be applied by a doctor, nurse practitioner, or PA. The peel is safe for all skin types with proper preparation.
Reve Peel focuses on texture while treating other issues such as acne, fines lines, wrinkles, large pores, and mild pigmentation. The peel is applied in the office by Dr. Zoe. A complete skincare kit is included to follow the protocol. The peel solution is washed off 2-4 hours after application. Please note that this peel is extremely spicy as it is the deepest peel offered in our office.
The Reve Peel is for select clients only who are good candidates for the peel. An in person consultation is mandatory.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR ENLIGHTEN OR REVE PEEL
DO NOT GET REVE PEEL IF YOU:
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Are allergic to salicylates (i.e. aspirin), hydroquinone or any ingredients in this peel
• Have open wounds, sunburn, infected, dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea, irritated or extremely sensitive skin that is easily irritated from skin care products.
• Have active cold sores, warts, or herpes simplex
• Have used Accutane within 180 days
• Had a chemical peel within the past 30 days
• Have used products containing Retinoic acids, AHA & BHA in the last 7 days. Doing so may cause strong reaction
• The skin has not recovered from a recent cosmetic procedure or treatment like waxing, BOTOX, cosmetic filler, Microdermabrasion, Laser, IPL. Photo Facial, etc.
• Have recent history of chemotherapy or radiation therapy
• Have dermatitis and inflammatory rosacea
NOW OFFERING PATIENT FINANCING THROUGH CARE CREDIT
The look to desire is within your reach – and it’s closer than you think.
The Indigo Clinic has partnered with Care Credit, the leader in patient financing.With an array of flexible options and terms to suit your unique needs, along with low monthly payments. The very best in medical aesthetics has never been more accessible.
What’s more – with instant approval and a paperless application process, accessing financing for your procedures with The Indigo Clinic will be as enjoyable as your patient experience itself.